I’m always on the lookout for new ways to use my premade shredded chicken. But when I found this recipe on Pinterest, I was a little hesitant to try it. Silly as it sounds, I thought it was too easy to be good. But since it had so many rave reviews, I figured I needed to give it a shot. So glad I did. Using the slow cooker allows the flavors to be thoroughly absorbed in the chicken. You end up with a super moist and flavorful end product. My kids went nuts for this!
- 2 lbs. cooked shredded chicken
- 16 oz. jar salsa
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Use soft or hard shells and your favorite toppings for the best tacos!
- Can also be used for enchiladas, tostadas, nachos, burritos, etc.