This recipe is a favorite in my house. If you keep shredded chicken in your freezer like I do, it’ll whip up in just a few minutes! It’s good old fashioned comfort food, especially with a nice crusty loaf of bread.
- 1 pkg. Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix
- 1 envelope Noodle Soup Mix
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted
- 1 c. Cooked Shredded Chicken
- ¼ c. Diced Onion
- 1 Celery Rib, diced
- 1 Medium Carrot, diced
- 7 c. Water
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.
Adapted from: Taste of Home
Other Posts You May Like: