Here’s my master list. Keep in mind, this list is for a family of 7:
2) Hamburger Patties – shape raw ground beef into patties & freeze.
3) Beef Burritos
4) Beef Taquitos
5) Salisbury Steak – I make the patties and freeze them raw.
6) Northern Italian Stuffed Shells – I make the meat mixture ahead and freeze it alone.
1) Crunchy Chicken Strips
2) Chicken Packets
3) Bacon Wrapped Chicken
4) Shredded Chicken Breast – timesaver. This goes in several other recipes, like:
a. Curry Chicken Salad
b. Chicken and Rice Casserole
c. Favorite Chicken Casserole
d. Chicken Salad Sandwiches
1) Freezer Apple Pie Filling
2) Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes – I’ve read that adding sour cream or cream cheese to the potatoes makes them freeze very well!
3) Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
4) Par Baked Pizza Crust & Homemade Pizza Sauce
Later in the week, I’ll be posting my menu plan to show how I will use all this stuff. If anyone has some good make-ahead recipes, I’d love to hear them!