This cookie is a favorite at our house, and the dough freezes very well! Another great one to add to your Gradual Make Ahead recipe list.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine egg, butter and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, oats, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Fold in pecans, cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Spoon onto cookie sheet and press flat. Flash freeze for 30-90 minutes.
Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes. Enjoy!