Make easy work of dinner by whipping up a batch of homemade meatballs. They freeze well for several months, and can be added to the slow cooker, along with your favorite pasta sauce for a quick meal.
- 2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll into 1 – 1 ½” circles.
- Place on a broiler pan and broil for 2-5 minutes until brown and fully cooked. Broiler time will vary by oven so watch carefully.
- FOR FREEZING:
- Allow to cool thoroughly and store in freezer safe container. Will keep in the freezer for 3-4 months. When you’re ready to use, simply defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
Operation Dinner: How to Plan, Shop & Prep for Easy Family Meals. Available for $5.99 on Amazon. Includes over 75 recipes, free printables for creating your own Meal Planning Binder and more!