One of the problems I run into when I’m in the mood for a burger is that my hamburger is often frozen. And I don’t have the patience time to wait for the thawing to make patties. The beauty part of this recipe is that you can use cooked ground beef – no need for patties. So I get my burger instant gratification style – even when using frozen beef.
Make Ahead Tip: Ground beef can be cooked ahead and frozen in meal size portions.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 sm. onion, diced
- ½ tsp. seasoning salt (we use Lawry's)
- 2 Tbs. ketchup
- 4-5 Flatout Wraps
- Toppings of your choice: bacon, cheese, avocado, tomato, lettuce
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, diced onion, minced garlic, ketchup and seasoning salt until beef is brown.
- Spoon into the center of wrap.
- Top with cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Wrap up.
- Cook wraps on a griddle to brown both sides.
- Serve and enjoy.