If you love to shop and World Market, you can head over HERE to sign up for the free World Market Explorers program. You’ll earn a $10 reward for every $200 you spend, along with members-only in-store pricing. My favorite thing about being an Explorer is the high-value coupons I receive via email. Most of them are one-time use coupons that cannot be shared, so the only way to get them is to be a member!
Have you signed up for ULTAmate Rewards yet? You’ll earn points on your purchases, redeemable for anything in the store. But my favorite perk comes each year on my birthday. A free full-sized product! This year you’ll get CK One Mascara, an $18 value. No purchase is required, and your coupon is good for one month.
Recyclebank is offering a free one year subscription to both Woman’s Day & Good Housekeeping magazines for just 240 points!
- Start HERE by logging in, or signing up for a free account.
- Go to the Earn Points page where you’ll find opportunities to earn over 300 points by answering questions, playing games and making pledges.
- Go to Get Rewards, and scroll down until you find the Good Housekeeping & Woman’s Day offer shown below.
- Redeem your points and they will be 100% free!
- Your first issues will arrive via mail within 4-6 weeks.
Heads up! Recyclebank is now offering Target eGift Cards for 1500 points! If you’ve been saving your points, now is a good time to have a look around. They have restocked CVS and Starbucks gift cards too.
Recyclebank has added a new reward! Use 475 points to get a free one year subscription to Real Simple Magazine! To find this reward, log in and select “Get Rewards” from the top navigation bar. Then select “Music, Books & Magazines”.
Short on points? Right now you can earn over 500 easy points by participating on online pledges and activities. Click on “Earn Points” from the top navigation bar to get started!
If you’re not a Starbucks Rewards member, you can head over HERE and sign up through 9/22 and get a free beverage just for doing so.
What is My Starbucks Rewards?
Earn points redeemable for free drinks when you register and use a Starbucks gift card for your purchases. Continue to reload the card as needed and get freebies all year long. You’ll also receive occasional emails and postcards good for free food and drinks.
If you’re a Starbucks fan, make sure you are also a member of Pampers Gifts to Grow. You can save the codes inside Pampers products and redeem them for free Starbucks gift cards. Just 1100 points gets you $10! Here’s how you can start accumulating points right now:
- 100 points just for signing up
- JOINNOW4REWARDS code gives you an additional 50 points
- GTGWELCOME10PTS code for another 10 points
Attention Starbucks lovers! The Starbucks Rewards program has been extended to include purchases made at the grocery store. Look for products with stickers in the top corner containing reward codes, then log in to your account and insert code to receive credit.
If you’re not familiar with the Starbucks Rewards program, you can read all about it HERE.
Earn money when you shop! Here’s a rundown of the national chain stores that offer a rewards system.
Gymboree Rewards gives you one point for every $1 you spend in-store or online. Accumulate 250 points for a $5 reward certificate, which comes via quarterly email. You’ll also receive member-only coupons, point earning events and discounts on Gymboree Play classes. The great thing about this program is that the rewards certificates CAN be used in conjunction with coupons, so you can see some big savings. Certificates expire 45 days after they are issued.
On certain occasions, Old Navy will offer Super Cash with your in-store purchase. In the past, they’ve given $10 in Super Cash for every $20 you spend. Redeem it during specified dates to get $10 off your $20+ purchase. When available, you’ll find it advertised in-store, on OldNavy.com and on the Old Navy Facebook page.
The Children’s Place
From time to time, The Children’s Place will offer “Place Cash” for your in-store and online purchases. In the past they have given $20 in Place Cash for every $40 you spend. You can use it to get $20 off your $40 future purchase. You’ll see this advertised in-store and online when it’s available.
As with many rewards programs, Best Buy gives you 1 point for every $1 spent. Earn 250 points for a $5 reward certificate. You’ll also get some great members only coupons and offers by email and snail mail.
JcPenney Rewards gives you 1 point for every $1 spent. Shop this month, and earn double points all next month. 250 points gets you a $10 reward certificate. Your points are tracked with the credit/debit card(s) you register on your rewards account. The only bummer is that your points expire at the end of the month, and if you don’t accumulate enough points to earn a certificate they go to waste. In other words, on the first day of every month, your account goes to zero points – whether you earned a reward or not. If you did earn a reward, it’ll come via email or postcard (if you don’t have an email address on file) and will expire in 30 days.
PS Aeropostale is the little sister site of Aeropostale, offering clothing for sizes 4-14. Sign up for the rewards program and get 1 point for every $1 spent, with a $5 reward when you get to 75 points. You’ll also get a free gift on your birthday and access to members-only sale events.
Toys R Us
Shop Your Way Rewards
Sears, Kmart and Land’s End all participate in the Shop Your Way Rewards program. Earn 10 points for every $1 spent, with 1000 points giving you $1 in rewards. Give your member number, email address or phone number in-store to redeem rewards, or use your member number online. Occasionally, you’ll get bonus points for specific purchases. See store, sale ad, website or facebook pages to find them. You can opt in to email alerts to qualify for these offers. The more you spend, the more points you get with their VIP levels.
Target not exactly your typical program. But for my money, one of the best. The Target Red debit card is connected to your checking account. Use it on your in-store or online Target purchases and the amount is deducted from your bank, plus you earn an additional 5% discount. There are no fees, no interest and no funny business whatsoever. Just a 5% discount. Love. More info can be found HERE, just be sure to notice that there are two kinds of Target Red: debit and credit. For the purposes of this article, I am referring to the debit card.
American Eagle has their own spin on rewards, giving out coupons in exchange for points. The more you spend, the more valuable your coupon. You’ll earn 1 point for every $1 spent, which are accumulated quarterly. With 100 points, you earn 15% off. 200 points gets you 20% off. Earn 350 points in one quarter for a 30% off coupon, or 500 points for a whopping 40% off! Sister sites Aerie and 77 Kids qualify for points as well.
Occasionally, Kohl’s will offer $10 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend in-store or online. Rewards are redeemable for future purchases during specified dates, and are usually valid for 1-2 weeks. Kohl’s Cash is just like store credit. You can use it to make a purchase of any size from any department, which I love. Here’s an example from a prior promotion.
Did I miss any? Leave a comment and share your favorite retail rewards program and I’ll add it to the list!
More Rewards Programs:
Stretch your money even further with these popular rewards for food and drink.
- California Tortilla Burrito Elito. Earn one point for every $1 with a $5 credit when you reach 50 points.
- Carino’s Pasta Points $1 spent = 1 point. Get 100 and earn $10 off. Free dessert just for registering.
- Dave & Buster’s get $10 in free game play for every $100 you spend on food & games.
- Outback Steakhouse Submit codes on receipts and earn points redeemable for items in the Rewards Gallery.
- Panera Bread MyPanera program.
- Papa John’s earn 1 point for every $5 spent, with 25 points earning you a free pizza.
- PF Changs earn rewards for your visits.
- Qdoba buy 10 entrees, get one free.
- Rainforest Cafe pay a one time fee of $25 and get $25 rewards credit. Then earn points on your purchases at Rainforest and other restaurants and redeem for more $25 credits.
- Red Robin earn a free item after purchasing 9 items.
- Smokey Bones Bones Club. Earn 1 base point for every $1 you spend, excluding tax and gratuity. When you reach 200 points, you’ll get a $20 food and beverage credit added to your card that can be used on your next visit.
- Starbucks Rewards use a reloadable gift card to pay, and earn a free beverage of your choice.
- TGI Fridays Give Me More Stripes program.
- iDine is a program that offers you 5-15% cash back on your dining purchases at participating restaurants. Sign-up is free. You’ll need to register your credit/debit card so they can track your dining purchases. First tier members earn 5% back. Once you’ve spent $250+ you’re bumped up to 10%. Spend an additional $500 and you go to 15%. Rewards come in the form of an American Express prepaid card once you reach $20.
More Rewards Programs: