Amazon is my go-to source for finding super low prices on bath tissues, diapers, wipes and batteries. These bargains are usually better than those at the big membership clubs (Sam’s, Costco, etc) or the drug stores! Keep your eyes peeled to find the occasional deal on shampoo, cleaning products, snacks, cereal and other essentials as well. Here are a few tips for maximizing your Amazon savings.
- Take advantage of Subscribe & Save offers that will give you an additional 5% discount on top of already low prices. You can cancel at any time!
- Look through the clippable coupons to sweeten your savings. These coupons are stackable with Subscribe & Save discounts and coupon codes! Almost every month you’ll find coupons for bath tissues and diapers, among other things.
- Sign up for Amazon Mom to get additional discounts on baby care items. If you’ve never done so, the first three months are free and include Prime shipping.
- If you’re a frequent Amazon shopper, consider an Amazon Prime membership. You’ll not only get free 2-day shipping on most items, but you’ll also get hundreds of free on-demand movies and television shows (like Downton Abbey!) For my family, this membership is worth it for the entertainment value alone.
- Subscribe to Moms by Heart so you always have the latest scoop on the best deals 😉