The deals are about to hit the fan as the holidays approach. Here’s what you can expect to find in the month of October:
- Halloween – If previous years are any indication you’ll find the national drug stores to be the best prices for candy. Using coupons along with sale prices and store rewards will get you loaded up for a fraction of retail.
- Holiday Foods – You’ll start to see some discounts on baking items and holiday meal essentials.
- Cold Weather Food – Think soups, stews, broths and warm beverages.
- Bushes, Trees & Bulbs – Look for end of season sales at your favorite nurseries to pick up some bargains.
- Columbus Day – means another 3-day weekend, which always causes a flurry of deals online. Look for loads of free shipping codes and high value coupons.
- Toys – shelves need to be cleared to make room for the latest and hottest holiday toys, which means the old models will see some price drops.
Find a local you-pick farm HERE.
- Acorn Squash
- Brussels Sprouts
- Buttercup Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Sweet Potatoes