In June, you’ll find bargains centered around Father’s Day, national dairy month, grilling and picnic season, outdoor fun and fitness.
- Father’s Day means bargains on tools, garage items, grill utensils, ties and some men’s clothing items.
- National Dairy Month gives us some good prices on ice cream, butter, yogurt and other dairy products.
- For our outdoor fun and festivities, June brings us some steep discounts (and coupons!) on disposable table items, meat, condiments and buns.
- Look for discounts on swimming pools, gym memberships and fitness related items as folks get ready to show more skin!
Here are the best deals for June.
- Dairy products including ice cream, butter, yogurt, etc.
- Condiments for picnics and grilling such as ketchup, pickles, salad dressing, marinades and BBQ sauce.
- Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns.
- Disposable tableware such as paper plates, napkins, and plastic dinnerware.
- Insect Repellent
- Razors and waxing products
- The Old Navy Flip Flop Sale generally happens at the end of June.
- Swimwear and beach towel prices are finally dropping. Look for in-store or online coupons to sweeten your savings.
- We’ve had our eye on a 10-12′ pool for our kiddos, and this month the prices have dropped around 30% from May prices.
- Hand and power tools will see some nice price drops this month in honor of Father’s Day. Especially popular are “package deals” where you get a variety of tools for one low price. If dad has specific tool needs or likes a specific brand, best to wait until July or August for lower prices.
- Fitness centers will give special offers and discounts this month.
IN SEASON PRODUCE:
- Grapes – frozen grapes are a great snack, so stock up 😉