Encouraging and equipping moms to live a life of abundance.
“I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).” (John 10:10 AMP)
God intends us to live in an abundance of joy, purpose, and blessing. As we seek Him and study His Word, He enables us to live out the blessing of abundance. That doesn’t mean life is always easy. It doesn’t mean we won’t suffer. It doesn’t even mean that we won’t go without sometimes. What it does mean is that – unbelievable as it sounds – His grace is sufficient to see us through the good times and the bad. It means that the more we know Him, the more we find our joy in Him. And we are transformed from the inside, out.
These are the things we seek to live by (our goals) – not things we have attained!!!
- To Know God – through prayer, the study of His Word and fellowship with other believers.
- To Nurture our Families – by maintaining a godly, orderly, peaceful home. Aspects of a peaceful home include effective money management and efficient use of time.
- To Help Others – ours is a disconnected society. We need to be passionate about changing that. We are expected to “get our hands dirty” helping others by using our God-given gifts. Seek out people in need. Let them know we are there and that we will walk with them through whatever they’re going through.
Beth Moore is a favorite Bible teacher of mine. Aside from being incredibly insightful, she is also extremely transparent with her audience. She often shares her “falling on her face” moments and tells us of her tumultuous past. I appreciate that because I can relate. I am not sister-super-Christian. I’m just a mom who loves the Lord and seeks to please Him day by day. I still have a lot of “falling on my face moments”. Thankfully, God knows that I am BUT DUST, and He can read the intentions of my heart – even though I fall short! I hope you will benefit in some way by following this blog, and that we can seek Him together
How to support this blog:
* Subscribing via RSS Feed or by email.
* Comment on any posts you find interesting.
* Take a look at my advertisers. If anything appeals to you, click on it. This will help fund the blog and keep it going! Be sure to print any coupons from my right sidebar too!
* Tell your friends!
We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. You may contact me HERE.
Other Posts You May Like:
- A Pirate From Kentucky with a Head Cold (aka: My Northern Accent)
- My Ode to Spam
- 6 Reasons You Should NOT Subscribe to This Blog
- Roadschooling Goals
- My Meal Planning Book
This policy is valid from 2 August 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/