Stretch your money even further with these popular rewards for food and drink.
- California Tortilla Burrito Elito. Earn one point for every $1 with a $5 credit when you reach 50 points.
- Carino’s Pasta Points $1 spent = 1 point. Get 100 and earn $10 off. Free dessert just for registering.
- Dave & Buster’s get $10 in free game play for every $100 you spend on food & games.
- Outback Steakhouse Submit codes on receipts and earn points redeemable for items in the Rewards Gallery.
- Panera Bread MyPanera program.
- Papa John’s earn 1 point for every $5 spent, with 25 points earning you a free pizza.
- PF Changs earn rewards for your visits.
- Qdoba buy 10 entrees, get one free.
- Rainforest Cafe pay a one time fee of $25 and get $25 rewards credit. Then earn points on your purchases at Rainforest and other restaurants and redeem for more $25 credits.
- Red Robin earn a free item after purchasing 9 items.
- Smokey Bones Bones Club. Earn 1 base point for every $1 you spend, excluding tax and gratuity. When you reach 200 points, you’ll get a $20 food and beverage credit added to your card that can be used on your next visit.
- Starbucks Rewards use a reloadable gift card to pay, and earn a free beverage of your choice.
- TGI Fridays Give Me More Stripes program.
- iDine is a program that offers you 5-15% cash back on your dining purchases at participating restaurants. Sign-up is free. You’ll need to register your credit/debit card so they can track your dining purchases. First tier members earn 5% back. Once you’ve spent $250+ you’re bumped up to 10%. Spend an additional $500 and you go to 15%. Rewards come in the form of an American Express prepaid card once you reach $20.
More Rewards Programs: