Reader Stacy is participating the the $10 Per Week Stockpiling Challenge and sent a photo of her haul. In all, she got 17 products and ended up with $0.17 left to spare! Here’s what she got:
- 2x Beechnut fruit pouch = moneymaker, 6 cents total (2x $1 off coupon)
- 3x Beechnut sweet potato baby food jars 14 cents each = 42 cents ($1 off of 3 coupon)
- 1x Suave lotion = 47 cents (50 cents off coupon)
- 4x Suave body washes $1 each = $4 (2x $1 coupon off 2)
- 2x Johnson & Johnson Natural Baby Wash on clearance for $1 each = free (2x $1 off coupon)
- 2x Lipton tea = free (2x Register Rewards)
- 1x Walgreens diapers = $5 on sale
- 2x Libby Olives = free (2x $1 off coupon plus Walgreens coupon)
Awesome job, Stacy! You are now the first person entered for a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card this month!
Follow along and win a $20 Amazon gift card!
Just snap a pick of your $10 stockpiling haul and send it along with a list of what you purchased to momsbyheart at gmail dot com. If we use it on the blog you’ll be entered for a chance to win. One winner will be chosen each month. Be sure to subscribe to Moms by Heart and follow our weekly challenge.
Posted in: stockpiling