Congrats to reader Chris who is participating on our $10 Per Week Stockpiling Challenge. She sent in this photo to show her haul. Here’s what she did at Walgreens.
(4) Tresemme Shampoo/Conditioner @ $4.49, B1G1 50% off = $13.47
(1) Tresemme Hair Spray + (1) Tresemme Mousse @ $4.79, B1G1 50% off = $7.19
Earn 3000 BR points (1000 points for every two)
-$1.75/1 Tresemme coupon attached to each product x 6
Final Price: $10.17, plus 3000 BR points
(4) Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop-Ins @ $1.49 = $5.96
Earned 2000 BR points for 3+ purchase
–$2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles printable, used two
Final Price: $1.96 plus 2000 BR points
(4) Quaker Granola Bars @ 2/$1
Earned 250 BR points on four
–$1/2 Quaker printable, used two
Final Price: FREE plus 250 BR points
She began by using rewards she had already accrued from previous trips to keep her out-of-pocket under $10. Now she has all this plus 5250 Balance Rewards points for future use. Awesome Chris! You are entered for a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card this month.
More on Our $10 Challenge
- Post #1: The Challenge
- Week 1 – 13 cans of soup and 6 toothpaste plus $0.65 left over
- Week 2 – 3 mouthwash and 8 hand soap plus $4 left over
- Reader Photo – 17 items in all
Follow along and win a $20 Amazon gift card
Just snap a pick of your $10 stockpiling haul and send it along with a list of what you purchased to momsbyheart at gmail dot com. If we use it on the blog you’ll be entered for a chance to win. One winner will be chosen each month. Be sure to subscribe to Moms by Heart and follow our weekly challenge.