For my money, the best deals are at CVS this week. Here’s what I got:
(3) Huggies Slip On Diapers @ $9 = $27
(4) Skittles Fun Size Candy 4/$10
(1) Gold Emblem Autumn Mix $0.99
(1) Scott Choose A Size Mega Roll 6 pk. $5.99
-$3/1 Huggies Slip-On Diapers 9/11 SS insert, use three
-$1/1 Scott Paper Towels 9/11 SS insert, use three
-$1/2 Skittles printable HERE, use two
Earned $10 ECB for spending $25 on baby care
Earned $0.99 ECB on Gold Emblem Candy (thru today only 9/20)
Earned $4 ECB on four Fun Size Candy (thru today only 9/20)
Final Price: $16.99 for all 9 items!
I just couldn’t pass up the 20% off Michael’s coupon, so Sunday I headed over to see what bargains I could find. Highlights:
- 18″ Black Wreath was not on sale, but I thought $3.99 wasn’t too shabby. I paid $3.19 after coupon.
- Celebrate It!, Harvest and Halloween ribbon is 30% off. Prices starting at $2.09 after discount ($1.67 after coupon). Smallest ribbon was not ringing up on sale, but regular price was $0.99 ($0.79 after coupon).
- 40% off Celebrate It! Harvest & Halloween Decor. Black Sparkle Tree was priced at $19.99 or $11.99 after discount and just $9.59 after coupon. I will be printing off some vintage Halloween art found free online to decorate it. I have always wanted me a Halloween tree and this one was half off retail – woohoo!
- Small pack of Halloween scrapbook paper was 40% off $3.59 ($2.87 after coupon). This will come in handy for making teacher gifts and misc. spooky crafts!
- Head over HERE to view the ad for your area. Unfortunately, the 20% off coupon has expired but you can now see how awesome this coupon can be when combined with sale prices.
On another note, Michael’s has Photo Boxes on sale 5/$10. These are the perfect size for organizing craft supplies. They are pictured here full of goodies in my craft corner. I created the labels using my Silhouette, but you could purchase letter stickers or make and print yours on your computer. The best thing about these boxes aside from their perfect size is that you can find them in dozens of colors and patterns so they will fit with any decor.
I even use one as a bill payment box to house my calculator, envelopes, stamps and bills that need to be paid. This is also what I use to organize my coupons, since it takes far less time than folding and stuffing each coupon into a binder.
How about you? What bargains did you score this week? Send me a pic of your shopping haul and if I use it here on Moms by Heart, I’ll give you a $10 Amazon gift card!
Posted in: save and share