As a native Michigander, I was not prepared for the sweltering heat of Texas summers. But thankfully, the kids and I have learned to get creative in our outdoor activities so we can still enjoy the sunshine without melting into a puddle. After all, who wants to stay inside all summer. In a camper. With five kids?
Thanks to the ideas from these inventive bloggers, we have found ways to have fun in the sun using ice!
- Ice Boats – Reading Confetti
- Frozen Castle – Warm Hot Chocolate
- Popsicle Paint – Lil Sugar
- Rainbow Ice Tower Excavation – Fun at Home with Kids
- Shaving Cream + Ice Paint – Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Smashing Ice Excavation – Glued to My Crafts
- Ice Sidewalk Chalk – Reading Confetti
- Ice Cube Watercolor Painting – She Knows
- Letter Cubes – Imagination Tree