Here’s an easy no-bake summer treat that the kids can help with.
- 6 c. Rice Krispies Cereal
- 4 c. Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 Tbs. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbs. + 1 tsp. Butter, divided
- 1 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 c. Mint Baking Chips (I like Andes Creme de Menthe)
- In a saucepan, melt 3 Tbs. butter.
- Mix in mini marshmallows and cocoa powder.
- Cook on low until thoroughly melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies cereal.
- Spread onto a 13x9" baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam or covered in wax paper.
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE TOPPING:
- In a double boiler, combine 1 tsp. butter, chocolate chips and mint chips.
- Cook until melted, stirring frequently.
- Pour over Rice Krispies mixture and refrigerate until chocolate is solid.
Mr. Picky Pants gives it a thumbs up!