- Cover Page – to be inserted on the front or inside cover of your binder
- Category & Subcategory List
- Optional Menu Plan & Shopping List (color) or black & white version
The shopping list is categorized the same as the coupon binder, which will hopefully make finding what you need a lot easier!
I purchased a 2″ three ring binder, along with tab dividers. Use sports card holder inserts (like THESE) to hold your coupons.
One feature I just love is having a category & subcategory organizational method. With most binders I’ve seen, they have 30-40 different categories. One for deodorant. One for toothpaste. One for cereal. Personally, I find this makes shopping with coupons more confusing and time consuming. I can’t, at a moments notice, recall all of my categories when I’m looking for a coupon which means I need to fumble through to find what I need.
With my system, you have 8 main categories which house several subcategories. A few examples:
- Household category contains bags, foil, wraps, cleaning products, home fragrance, laundry, paper products and pet items.
- Pantry contains baking, canned foods, condiments, dressing, pasta and prepared sides.
- Personal Care has baby, cosmetics, deodorant, hair care, medicine & vitamins, mouth care, shaving, skin care and soap.
Add an organizer to hold scissors, calculator and pen and you’ll be on your way!
Get your free printables here:
Posted in: free printables