This recipe was born to be a make-ahead meal! It is easy to prepare, freezes well, and tastes great going from freezer to crockpot to plate! Whenever I prepare it for dinner, I simply make enough for an additional three or four dinners, and then freeze the extra in meal size portions. The following recipe is one 8-serving meal.
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 small onion, minced
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown.
- Drain beef.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet and stir well.
- Cook covered on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on hamburger bun and enjoy!
Scroll through HERE (past this post) to view more Gradual Make Ahead Method™ recipes.