This is one of my go-to meals for using up the shredded chicken I keep in the freezer. If you need an easy, affordable and satisfying meal, this one fits the bill. My kids love that they each get their own ramekin cup so they don’t have to share
You can head over HERE to view my freezer recipe for shredded chicken, along with 40 recipes for using it in meals.
- 2 c. cooked shredded chicken
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- ⅓ c. butter
- ⅔ c. flour
- 4 c. heavy cream
- ¼ c. chicken stock
- 1 Tbs. garlic, minced
- ½ c. onion, diced
- 1 can diced potatoes
- ½ c. carrots, cooked and diced
- ½ c. peas
- In a saucepan, combine flour and butter, stirring constantly until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly add heavy cream and chicken stock. Continue to cook and stir until thickened.
- Add chicken, garlic, onion, potatoes, carrots and peas.
- Cook on med-low, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Pour into individual ramekins or custard cups.
- Slice biscuits into thin strips and weave on top of chicken mixture to make crust.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes
Operation Dinner: How to Plan, Shop & Prep for Easy Family Meals. Available for $5.99 on Amazon. Includes over 75 recipes, free printables for creating your own Meal Planning Binder and more!