Home haircuts have saved our family a ton of money. For as little as $11 you can pick up a complete Home Hair Cut Kit containing instructions and everything you need to get started. There is a little trial and error involved, so the summer is the perfect time to get started. If you’re a beginner, you can find a tutorial HERE.
If you’re not quite ready to do it yourself, here are some other ways to save:
- Head over HERE to find a beauty school near you and take advantage of discounted rates.
- Sign up for email alerts from local hair salons so you are on the list to receive any coupons and discount available. Fantastic Sam’s and Supercuts will send out occasional coupons.
- Did you know you can print cash register receipt coupons online? Head over to RTUI and insert your zip code to see what is available in your area.
- Be sure to check Groupon and Living Social for discounted salon vouchers.
- Subscribe to your local newspaper, and pick up any free local magazines available near store and restaurant entrances which occasionally contain salon coupons.