Valentine’s Day is here and gone, but now it’s time to think St. Patty’s Day. Keep the pinchers away this year with some green nail polish! Give one to a friend, and attach the free printable gift tag from Eighteen25.
Visit the Always Love by Jaclyn Facebook page and “like” her, then follow the link in THIS post (click “SEE MORE”) to get a set of free printables for St. Patty’s Day. Print them off, and place into an existing frame for instant Irish mojo!
Get your fix of St. Patty’s Day fun with these ideas from across the blogosphere.
- Leprechaun Hat S’More’s – Hostess with the Mostess
- Double Decker Rainbow Shamrock Cookies – Bake at 350
- Shamrock Free Printable + Tutorial – The Ellie Blog
- Shamrock Whoopie Pies – Homemade by Holman
- Rainbow Cupcakes – The Idea Room
- Rainbow Necklaces – Eighteen25
- Over the Rainbow Candy Printables – Makoodle
- Rainbow Pudding – Make and Takes
- Leprechaun Bait – Wine and Glue
Head over to Thirty Handmade Days to get a free printable St. Patty’s Day bracelet.