Make a Letter Zipline with the free printable set from Kids Activities Blog.
Autumn is around the corner, which means apple season! If you have a preschooler, here are some great ideas for apple themed activities from across the web.
- Teaching Mama – apple sensory bin
- Fantastic Fun & Learning – apple play dough activities
- Reading Confetti – easy apple tree craft
- Puttis World – easy apple tree art
- Learn Play Imagine – apple pie dough for play
- Plain Vanilla - apple play dough tree
- Royal Baloo – free printable Johnny Appleseed activity
- School Time Snippets - free printable & apple color chant
- Learn Play Imagine – Ten Apples Up on Top
- Learn Play Imagine – homemade apple sidewalk paint
- Learn Play Imagine – fall finger paint diy
- Learn Play Imagine – candy apple rice sensory
- Learn Play Imagine - apple counting activity
Teachers Notebook has a set of free Very Hungry Caterpillar printables. Includes Puppet Sticks and Sequencing Cards.
Visit Kidspot to get 18 free printable Easy Dot-To-Dot Activity Sheets.
Around this time of year, I start to gather ideas and materials for the upcoming summer program I am planning for my kiddos – especially my youngest. If you are interested in creating a home summer program, here are a few resources I love. First up, Raising Lemons has a great Letter of the Week program, complete with activities and printables to get your creative juices flowing.
Somewhat Simple has a free printable Summer Schedule for kiddos to give them a theme each day.
Review the list at House of Grace for 9 skills your child will need in kindergarten.
Practice numbers with the free printable from Modern Parents Messy Kids.
Go on a shape hunt around the house with ideas from Imprints from Tricia.
Find dozens of imaginative math activities at The Imagination Tree.
Identify animals at the zoo with the free printable Zoo Passport from We Wilsons.
Create your own Weather Station with this free printable from Mr. Printables!