Happy Wednesday, y’all! As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I have been taking steps to simplify my meal planning system by automating it. Using Evernote, I have stashed away 6 separate meal plans, which I am using in rotation. These plans include a complete shopping list so the only thing I have to do is cross off what I already have, and head to the store. Since Evernote allows me to clip web pages containing my favorite recipes, everything I need is in one place. It has been a great time-saver!
Here is my meal plan rotation #2:
See my post from last week, where I planned, shopped and prepped for three weeks worth of dinners.
NOTE: This list assumes you have the following pantry staples: salt, baking powder, sugar, vegetable oil, cinnamon, mayo.
Coupons to Use:
- $0.50/1 Ibotta deposit – eggs
- $0.25/1 Ibotta deposit – any pasta
- $0.25/1 Ibotta deposit – milk
- $0.25/1 Checkout 51 offer – various fruits/veggies under “choose your own”
- 20% off tomatoes Savingstar offer
- $1.50 Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- $1/1 Dreamfield Pasta
- $1/1 Vlasic Bold & Spicy Pickles
- Walgreens has tuna for $0.44 per can this week!
You can maximize your savings by reading my top grocery store savings tips, and by taking steps to eliminate food waste. I’d love to hear about how you save time and money on meal planning. Please share in the comments!