Visit the Crock Pot Facebook page and “like” them to get a free seasoning packet, while they last.
Today is National Donut Day. Also known as I-Need-To-Buy-More-Spanx-Day. You can celebrate by stopping in to your nearest Krispy Kreme for a free donut of any variety with no purchase necessary. Details HERE. Dunkin Donuts is also giving away a free donut today, but this one requires a beverage purchase. Details HERE.
June 6th is National Donut Day. Yep, that’s a thing. You can celebrate by stopping in to your nearest Krispy Kreme for a free donut of any variety with no purchase necessary. Details HERE.
Dunkin Donuts is also giving away a free donut on June 6th, but this one requires a beverage purchase. Details HERE.
Attention new AND existing TopCashBack members! You can get a FREE $5 Lowe’s gift card! This would be a great freebie for Father’s Day. Here’s how to get it:
- Visit TopCashBack by following THIS link to the Lowe’s deal.
- Click through their Lowes.com link, and choose your favorite $5 gift card design. Check out.
- You’ll pay for the gift card, but shipping will be free.
- TopCashBack will record your purchase, and reimburse your $5.
- PLEASE NOTE: you cannot make any additional Lowe’s purchases, otherwise your free gift card will not be properly recorded.
TopCashBack is a rebate site that gives you a percentage of your money back for (nearly) every online purchase you make. Just be sure to begin your shopping at their site so your purchases are recorded! This deal is for new and existing members, so everyone can get in on this!
Visit Cherishables and use code: DAD14C to get a free Father’s Day card of your choice with free shipping! This offer is available through 6/1 or while supplies last.
NOTE: This site is getting slammed with traffic and is running very slow.
Free Redbox movie, anyone? Text: EMAIL to 727272 to get a unique coupon code good for one free DVD rental. Here’s how it works:
- Text: EMAIL to 727272
- You’ll receive a text asking you to reply with your email address.
- Once you’ve done so, you’ll get a confirmation email to verify your interest in joining the Redbox email club. Click the link to confirm.
- In an hour or so, you’ll get another email with your unique coupon code. It’s valid for one free one-night DVD rental.
In case you’re counting, that’s two texts and two emails you’ll need to endure. But I think this freebie is worth the hoop-jumping. I’m texting hubby now so he can snag a movie on his way home! Anybody have any suggestions?
NOTE: This offer could expire at any time.
thanks, Coupon Geek!