The kids can send their gratitude to friends and family for holiday gifts with this free printable from Kids Activities Blog. It prints in black and white, so they can add their own artistic touches!
Our Best Bites has a variety of free printable gift tags for attaching to CD envelopes. Bake up a batch of giant cookies, slip them in the envelopes and attach the tags. Voila! Instant gifts!
Here are my favorite clever gift wrapping ideas from across the web:
- Fashionable DIY Gift Wrap – Fake Leather
- A Colorful Christmas – You Are My Fave
- Newsprint Names – Spoonful
- Chalkboard Gift Wrap – Going Home To Roost
- Large Print Photo Gift Wrap – A Subtle Revelry
- DIY Canvas Gift Wrap – The Idea Room
- Office Supply Circle Stickers + Brown Paper – Casa Sugar
- Initial Gift Tags – The Crafting Chicks
World Label has a new set of free printable gift tags that are editable, so you can personalize them with your name. Print them on card stock or adhesive paper and affix to your gifts!
Visit Sand & Sisal for this free printable 8×10″ Chalkboard Word Art. Frame it up, and hang it near the mistletoe! So cute!