In June, you’ll find bargains centered around Father’s Day, national dairy month, grilling and picnic season, outdoor fun and fitness.
- Father’s Day means bargains on tools, garage items, grill utensils, ties and some men’s clothing items.
- National Dairy Month gives us some good prices on ice cream, butter, yogurt and other dairy products.
- For our outdoor fun and festivities, June brings us some steep discounts (and coupons!) on disposable table items, meat, condiments and buns.
- Look for discounts on swimming pools, gym memberships and fitness related items as folks get ready to show more skin!
Here are the best deals for June.
- Dairy products including ice cream, butter, yogurt, etc.
- Condiments for picnics and grilling such as ketchup, pickles, salad dressing, marinades and BBQ sauce.
- Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns.
- Disposable tableware such as paper plates, napkins, and plastic dinnerware.
- Insect Repellent
- Razors and waxing products
- The Old Navy Flip Flop Sale generally happens at the end of June.
- Summer clothing items start to make way for fall clothing. This one always takes me by surprise. It’s a good idea to get a few tees and shorts for the kids first days of school, when warm weather is still upon them. They are generally more expensive (and harder to find) moving forward into July and August.
- Swimwear and beach towel prices are finally dropping. Look for in-store or online coupons to sweeten your savings.
- We’ve had our eye on a 10-12′ pool for our kiddos, and this month the prices have dropped around 30% from May prices.
- Hand and power tools will see some nice price drops this month in honor of Father’s Day. Especially popular are “package deals” where you get a variety of tools for one low price. If dad has specific tool needs or likes a specific brand, best to wait until July or August for lower prices.
- Fitness centers will give special offers and discounts this month.
IN SEASON PRODUCE:
- Grapes – frozen grapes are a great snack, so stock up 😉