If you’re looking for ways to maximize your savings in 2013, here are the items you’ll find at their lowest price in January:
Healthy Foods and Diet Items:
- Slim Fast, Weight Watchers and the like
- Kashi and other high fiber foods
- Low calorie snack items
Super Bowl (end of month):
- Misc snack foods
- Holiday Decor
- Winter fabric
- Organizing items – rubbermaid boxes, shelving, etc.
- Cold and Flu Medicine
- Stop Smoking Aids
- Bicycles – getting rid of previous year models and leftovers from Christmas
- Toys – think birthdays and gifts
- Home Furnishings – February and August are the months when the furniture stores receive new styles, so January and July are when you’ll get the best deals.
- Winter Apparel – think next season!
- Electronics – new models arriving means the old ones are at rock bottom prices
- Video Games – last years games that went unsold at Christmas are deeply discounted
You can also find extra coupons and low prices on soups, stews, hot chocolate and tea. Anything that’ll warm you up during cold winter months.
Posted in: frugal living tips