Well, here we are at the final week of the Arm & Hammer Switch & Save Challenge. Over the past several months I have traded in my laundry detergent, fabric softener, toothbrush and toothpaste for Arm & Hammer brands. I was also able to learn new ways to use Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to as a cleaning agent to keep my home chemical free.
It’s been so great to share my thoughts alongside some other bloggers I truly admire. I was able to give away several gift cards to winning readers, and I was even lucky enough to be featured in Arm & Hammer ads in Parents magazine and Family Circle!
The lesson that really hit home for me during this challenge is to remember to take a look at product effectiveness in addition to price. How many times I have rushed home with the latest freebie only to return to the store later because the product didn’t deliver. As a busy mom of five, it is important to be able to spend my time and energy wisely in addition to my money. Arm & Hammer comes through on all fronts.
You may remember that this past month, we have been using Arm & Hammer Advance White Brilliant Sparkle toothpaste in place of our old brand (read my review HERE). If you would like to give it a try yourself, you can head over HERE and get a free sample (UPDATE: copy and paste this URL to get free sample: http://armhammerchallenge.com/).
- $1.50/2 Arm & Hammer Toothpaste printable
- $1/1 Arm & Hammer Clumping Cat Litter
- $1/1 Arm & Hammer Baking Soda 12-13.5 lb.
- $0.50/2 Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Fridge Fresh Products 2 lbs or 4 lbs
- $2/1 Arm & Hammer Spinbrush power toothbrush or refill
- $4/1 Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Sonic power toothbrush
- $0.50/1 Arm & Hammer Carpet Deodorizer product
- $1/3 Arm & Hammer laundry products
- $1/1 Arm & Hammer Floor Protection Pads
- $1/2 Arm & Hammer laundry products from 9/18 SS insert
Leave a comment below sharing your favorite Arm & Hammer product. I’ll randomly select one person to win a free $25 prepaid Visa gift card, courtesy of the folks at Church & Dwight. Winner will be chosen using random.org from among entries received before midnight central time on 10/19/2011. Must be 18 years or older and a US resident to qualify, one entry per household please.
Posted in: Giveaways