- Rent Your First Movie Online – You’ll get a unique coupon code by email for a free rental once you reserve and return the first one.
- Sign up for Email Alerts – Yesterday I received a unique coupon code by email good for $0.50 off my first nights rental. You won’t get codes like this every week, but still worth signing up for!
- Sign up for the Redbox Text Club – Each month you’ll receive a free promo code by text.
- Refer A Friend – Each time you refer a friend and they sign up for an account, you earn one free online rental credit.
- Follow Redbox on Facebook – A few times per year, they offer free rental codes on their fan page. When this happens, you’ll always hear about it on MomsbyHeart.
- Inside specially marked packages of frozen items (like pizza) you’ll find codes for free rentals. Keep your eyes peeled.
- Check Inside Redbox – Lists all the latest codes, along with reader feedback so you can see if they are still working.
A Few Things To Remember:
- One time use codes cannot be shared or used with multiple debit cards.
- Multiple use codes can be used once per debit card.
- Most codes are valid at the kiosk and will not work online.
- Not all promo codes you find online will work for you. Some are listed as multiple use, but are only intended for certain locations. Others may have already expired.
Posted in: movie codes