Keep your eyes open for the $1.75/1 Peelies on large bottles of Tresemme hair care. Last week, Chris found them at Walgreens and this week Renee found them at Walmart! Both were able to use them for some great stock-up prices.
Here’s what Renee’s trip looked like:
(4) 15oz TRESemme shampoo @ $2.48 each
(7) 15oz TRESemme conditioner @$2.48 each
-$1.75/1 any TRESemme product peelies, used 11
Final Price: All 11 for $8.03
(2) Poise Liners @ $2.72 each
-$3/1 Poise ALL YOU printable (nla)
Final Price: FREE with $0.56 profit!
(2) Aquafresh kids toothpaste @ $1.50 (month-long price cut)
–$1/1 Aquafresh printable
Final Price: Both for $1
Total for this week = $8.47 Wow! Thanks for sharing Renee 😉
In case you’re keeping up, here’s a recap:
- My week 1 trip
- My week 2 trip
- My week 3 trip
- Ysenia paid $6.84 for 26 items
- Jennifer has $7 to carry forward to next week
- Chris gets all this plus 5250 in Balance Rewards for next week
- Stacy gets 17 items in all with $0.17 to spare!
- 3 Readers share their pics and shopping trips
Follow Along and Win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Send in a pic and description of your $10 stockpiling haul to momsbyheart at gmail dot com and if I use it on the blog, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card. One winner every month. Head over HERE to read the details of the $10 Stockpiling Challenge. Thanks to all who have been kind enough to share their brags with us.